Construction Safety Officer
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 4?Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess a Course Certificate on both Basic Occupational?Safety?& Health training (BOSH) and?Construction?Occupational?Safety?& Health Training (COSH)
- Must be well-versed in all existing Safety Standards and Policies
- Salary commensurate to experience